Tuesday, May 24, 2011

New Home!

Our contract was up in our apartment so I decided to start searching for a new place to live. Our apartment was a good starter home but I felt like it was time to upgrade, especially since we have a new addition in our family. I felt like it was time to find a place with a dishwasher and AC. Last summer I DIED! It was so hot we had to bring our mattress into the front room by the wall unit. We eventually got a AC window unit in our bedroom which made it livable. I didn't know how I was going to keep the baby's room cool enough for the summer without putting another ac window unit in her room. Plus, Our place was having some mold issues. Brett and I both felt like we were getting sick from it. We would clean in with bleach but it would always come back. We were sick of it! Literally! Also since we have moved here Luella has been sleeping so much better! Coincidence? I think not. So far I REALLY like the new place I found. It is not far from the old apartment just up the road. So we are still in the same area which we like. But, we have heard horror stories about the management here.. So we will see how that goes..I'm a little nervous about that. The new place has a more open floor plan, and island in the kitchen, a dishwasher, fireplace, AC, heat , two bathrooms, with the washer and dryer hook ups in one of the bathrooms instead of the kitchen which is SO much better!! I love the new place! The rooms are a tiny bit smaller, but i will take smaller rooms for a dishwasher and AC. Can I say that enough?? I HAVE AC AND A DISHWASHER!! haha I feel so blessed! :) here is the website to our new apartment! http://www.countryspringsapts.com/photos

No comments: