Thursday, March 25, 2010

1 WEEK!!

I can't believe its almost here!! Just one more week until I will be a married women! This has been going way faster then I expected. So a few new updates. First of all Brett and I got an apartment! Its called Hidden Meadow and its just a bunch of four plex's. We have everything pretty much moved in so its already starting to feel like a home. I just wish I didn't have to leave it every night.. But that will change soon :) We also got almost all of the little preparations done so things are coming together pretty smoothly. Me and a couple of my roomies are going to get brazilian waxings done on saturday. I'm pretty excited and nervous at the same time. I hear it hurts pretty bad the first time. Also my Cousin Chloe is throwing me a little bachlorette get together with my close friends and cousins. I'm pretty excited about it. Well there are a couple of things still on my list to do.. I need to get all Brett and I's baby pictures together and given to the videographer. Also We need to choose songs to dance too, And need to get the sign in table ready to go. I finally got my new guest book back. Still not exactly perfect.. Instead of the pictures being printed on hard back it printed it on a sleeve... But at least there is a picture on the cover.. so that good. Also my family come in on Tuesday so I'm pretty excited about that. :) I hate not being around them. well as far as the apartment goes I will post pictures as soon as I can!

1 comment:

Krista Hansen said...

We are SOOO excited! Can't wait for Thursday! Love ya guys.