Saturday, August 7, 2010

Baby Woffinden on the way

Well as most of you know I am expecting a baby girl in January! It was a total surprise and not expected at all. But Brett and I both feel very blessed for the opportunity to become parents. This whole pregnancy happened so fast Brett and I didn't even have the chance to soak up being newly weds.. haha so we are trying to soak up as much as we can until this little baby comes into our lives and changes it forever. I guess you could say she couldn't wait any longer to get down here on earth. Haha I'm still shocked to this day that we got pregnant so fast and we weren't even trying.. we were trying to prevent.. haha but oh well she is coming whether we are ready or not so we better get ready! So my mom and little sister Toriana came to Utah for a week. I decided it would be fun to go to one of those places in the mall to get an early ultrasound and find out what the sex of the baby was while my mom and sister were here. So We went when I was 16 weeks and got to see the baby!! I couldn't believe what I was seeing was in my belly.. let alone I created it! It was very surreal.. Toriana was on the edge of tears while I couldn't help but giggle.. haha So here are the pictures we got from out visit!


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

chloƩ said...

awww! tara you are going to be the greatest mother ever. seriously, i know that god must have trusted you so much that he just had to send this baby to you guys now! i am so excited for you guys..and i will babysit anytime that you need one! i love you! we need to play!!

BRENTandROBIN + three said...

Tara,

I had no idea!!! This is fantastic. We're excited for you guys,and Yes, try and enjoy being newlyweds before the babe arrives:)

Keep us posted!

Robin & Brent

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful & we love her already! You and Brett will be amazing parents. We love you.
G-ma Woffinden

Mikauli Ann said...

you did it!!!!

but i still want to see your tummy!!!!!

Krista Hansen said...

Love her!

Tammi said...

Congrats, you two! Little girls are sooo fun! Can't wait to meet her...