Thursday, February 25, 2010

Brett and I are getting Married April 1st!!!






Welcome to Brett and Tara's blog!! hopefully this time we can keep up with it and Brett will help post on here as well. We are both excited to become a family and spend the rest of our lives together. We have gone through a lot of ups and down together and are now ready to finally tie the knot! We have taken some engagement and Bridals already by my wonderfully talented cousin Maddie. She did such a good job and I'm so glad I have her to capture Brett and I having fun being ourselves. Well as far as wedding plans go I have to finish getting the announcements done and get those mailed out. I'm cutting it really close so I hope everything goes smoothly. Once I have those done then I will feel a lot better. well here are some pictures Maddie took.

No comments: